- Posted 30 August 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
We are seeking two Receptionists for a job share (Morning and Afternoon) for our Aberdeen City Centre based client. This will be a 12-month contract role commencing asap.
Hours either 0800 - 13.00 or 12.30 - 17.30 Monday - Friday. Location - City Centre (no free parking available)
Candidates should ideally have previous office administration experience.
* Duties will include meeting and greeting candidates as they arrive, arranging catering for meetings, booking taxi's, dealing with queries.
* Greet clients and guests
* Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
* Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (I.e. pens, forms and brochures)
* Look after meeting room suite, including ensure all rooms are set up ready for meetings.
* Arrange catering for meetings, including making and setting up coffee/teas etc. ordering in lunches and setting lunches up for a specific meeting room at the appropriate time
* Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
* Arrange Courier collections as required
* Order taxis
* Order stationery
* Order PPE and control PPE stock
* Purchase of Fruit and Milk for the office
* Assist with onboarding staff (sorting out IT kit, arranging access passes, and arranging access to all the systems that are required for a new start, escalating/chasing requests if required)
* Deal with new supplier requests
* Organise staff collections /cards
* Arrange travel and accommodation via the corporate travel company
* Update CVs to company format
* Assist with new start inductions
* Support with the clearing out and archiving of old paperwork to help office move to agile status
Experience & Qualifications:
* Administrative qualification beneficial but not required
* First Aid certification beneficial but not required
* Excellent organizational skills
* Previous administrative/receptionist experience is beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/061765.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.