- Posted 29 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
Anesco is a market leader in renewable energy, managing the development, design, construction, maintenance, and market optimisation of large-scale projects across the UK, and more recently in Europe.
To date, the company has constructed over 120 grid-scale solar farms and 30 energy storage facilities, while its O&M service is monitoring more than 24,000 sites. The technologies we have deployed and manage, are generating over 1GW of renewable energy and we have a further 2.5GW portfolio of projects in development.
With a global focus on climate change, there has never been a better or more exciting time to join Anesco as we look to expand our footprint in Europe and accelerate the transition to net-zero.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Work in accordance with company procedures effectively monitoring and controlling change to achieve successful financial completion of projects whilst protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risk
- Control all critical path steps associated with variation and final accounts of major projects to ensure timely and profitable negotiations
- Excel within a commercial environment, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organisation and leadership skills
- Escalation and implementation of remedial or corrective actions to bring projects back to agreed contractual basis, budget and/or timescales.
- Identify claim opportunities and developing required entitlement, value calculations and substantiation Ensure contracts are administered correctly
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience as Quantity Surveyor supporting projects ranging from £2m to £30m
- Experience within the Electrical environment
- A strong understanding of commercial/financial risk
- Inquisitive, diligent, organised with a can-do agile attitude
- Experience in driving project outcomes and objectives through project lifecycles
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
Qualificiations and Experience:
- HNC / HND or Degree qualified - or equivalent experience. In addition, four to five years of job-related experience is required
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.