- Posted 26 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Quality Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Work closely with the EPC
* Plan and coordinate inspections throughout procurement & construction.
* Attend Kick-Off / Pre-Inspection Meetings where required;
* Review of contractor / vendors quality plans and inspection and test plan to ensure adequate hold and witness points have been identified to ensure appropriate levels of control are being applied;
* Ensure Verification is in accordance with the Project developed TIV Plan, and the Verification Scheme for Safety Environmental Critical Elements (SECE) and the Performance Standards (PS).
* Ensure compliance with the Specifications, Standards and Codes applicable to the Project.
* Monitor and ensure compliance with procedures by way of Quality Management Audits, Reviews and Health checks across the scopes.
* Facilitating and preparing Monthly Quality Steering Team Meetings
* Recording and reporting quality findings (NCRs / Observations) and creating reports and associated KPIs. Ensuring Quality issues are reported, highlighted and addressed to satisfactory closure.
* Ensuring that Quality Risks are identified, along with providing and managing mitigating actions. Develop Quality bow-ties.
* Oversee and deliver the Management of Repeated Failures (Flawless) process to achieve flawless Project delivery objectives, leading indicators, and agreed Quality KPIs.
* Maintain Quality Awareness across the Project team - ensure training programs are in place for all staff .
* Oversee and deliver Lessons Learned in conjunction with project engineers.
* Lead RCA and Quality investigations.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/058563.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.