Security Clearance: DV
- Certification of products, process, services and trials.
- Management of Route-cards, non-conformities, concessions and work permits.
- Maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Support delivery of technical assessments using appropriate methodologies.
- Contribute to the development and validation of Quality methodologies.
- Participation in experimental trials improvement activities and audits, where appropriate.
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders and other functions to enhance inspection techniques.
- Qualifications: ONC Mech. Eng. ideal but not essential, GCSE Maths / English
- Key requirements and essential skills for the role: CMM Inspector, PCDMIS programming, First Principle Inspection, Ability to read technical drawings, attention to detail, team player
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.