- Posted 08 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameSharina Tedja
We have a current opportunity for a Quality Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Zoetermeer. For further information about this position please apply.
The HSEQ department of our clients Business Unit for Europe and US is responsible for the coordination of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality related matters on a company and project level and we are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer who can join our team.
- Contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture and behaviour within its sphere of influence, and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices,
- Support project leadership in implementing the management system,
- Help ensuring all project activities meet all Quality regulatory requirements and Client's requirements, and comply with all Quality related policies, process and procedures,
- Provide project Quality deliverables,
- Support documentation review and approval - ITPs, traceability processes, As-built documentation, etc.
- Act as focal point for Clients with Quality-related questions on its project,
- Perform Supplier assessments and support the audit/assessment programme,
- Coordinate the inspections at the onshore locations (factory, yard) and support the Project with defining the inspections' strategy during the offshore operations,
- Ensure that non-conformities are properly notified, investigated, reviewed and followed-up,
- Support the tracking of cost of non-quality performance, trends, and reporting in the designated area,
- Support project execution, both onshore and offshore,
- Provides support and input to tendering process,
- Ensure HSEQ capitalises from Lessons Learned and is performed in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor level of education,
- Experienced with ISO 9001 based quality management systems,
- At least 3 years' experience in similar position in the offshore construction or renewable wind sector,
- Experience with risk and opportunity management,
- Experience in writing project quality documentation,
- Experience in assessing third-party Quality management systems and conducting audits/inspections. Qualified Auditor recommended,
- Able to liaise with other departments, both on- and offshore, client's representatives, suppliers, certifying and legislative authorities,
- Team player,
- Practical, analytical, accurate and problem-solving attitude,
- Able to write reports in English in a clear and coherent manner,
- Proactive and self-starting mentality,
- Able to and willing to travel.
We are looking for a local candidate.
If you are interested in this role please contact Sharina Tedja on 06-12 220 369 or email email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.