Quality Documentation Specialist
The contractor will be onsite.
Work Schedule: M-F 7:30a - 4:30p
* Under general supervision, support quality documentation creation, maintenance and review for multiple product(s) configurations.
* Control and manage special customer order requirements from a quality documentation perspective.
* The Quality Documentation Specialist works with quality, engineering, manufacturing, and materials functions to meet assigned objectives.
* Review contracts and purchase orders to determine customer and/or regulatory documentation requirements.
* Compile and assemble documentation required for projects and orders per quality work instructions.
* Review material test reports, weld rod certifications, NDE reports, heat treat reports and other related documentation for compliance with purchase order, and regulatory requirements (i.e. ASME, PED, Nuclear).
* Maintain files necessary to provide records required to process orders in accordance with procedures, instructions, customer, and agency requirements.
* General knowledge of bill of materials structure
* Good communication skills
* Good analytical capabilities
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Problem solving skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Associate degree preferred.
* Preferred 1+ year experience in manufacturing/engineering environment
* Previous experience with quality management
* Previous experience reviewing and utilizing contractual documentation
* ERP system experience
* Highly Desirable: Knowledge of SAP
* Work overtime, weekends as required.
* Be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting.
* As required, lift objects weighing up to 30 lbs.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.