Quality Assurance Analyst
- Posted 04 May 2022
- Salary US$22 - US$25 per hour
- DisciplineLife Science Recruitment
- Contact NameRachael Jalbuena
Quality Assurance Analyst
6+ month initial contract
Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm PST
Hourly Rate: $22-25/hr
Orion Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst with strong attention to detail and a results-driven mindset to support our premiere Biotech client in Torrance, CA.
Under the supervision of the Quality Operations Manager, this QA role supports the QA/RA department by underpinning the credibility and accuracy of batch records for product release.
* Verify electronic & physical records for consistency of raw materials and product batch identification data.
* Review integrity of Quality Certificates for accuracy and correctness.
* Ensure that all inputs to the certificates are valid.
* Verify analytical plan compliance and completeness to establish conformance before batch release.
* Verify results conformance to valid specifications.
* Escalate exceptions/unexpected results to QC.
* Release media; deliver to production; notify stake holders.
* Provides relief to QA/RA roles on further clerical tasks as needed.
* Performs other job-related functions as assigned.
* Follows safety procedures as applicable.
* A minimum of 1 year of experience working in an analytical lab.
* Degree: Associate's degree in Science preferred, but not mandatory.
* General knowledge of quality principles is mandatory, demonstrated through a current training certificate(s) and/or QA/QC hands-on experience (preferred).
* Successful experience in customer service (either internal or external customers.) This is crucial: the person should be proud of working in a service position.
* Meticulous attention to detail in verification of document integrity and cross-records consistency.
* Strong service mindset in deployment of a can-do attitude.
* Comfortable reaching out to people and persistently asking them to deliver as committed.
* Comfortable using computer systems and willing to learn new software.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.