- Posted 20 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameCharlotte Bajorski
The service holder shall take ownership of the risk, safety and quality administration managing all things QHSE, risk, inspections, measuring and reporting. Maintaining management systems promoting QHSE best practice and delivering continuous improvement.
MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND RESIDE IN THE UK.
There is no sponsorship available for this position, applicants who do not have this requirement will not be considered.
* Initiate the establishment and maintenance of all Risk Management activities on projects, highlighting any potential opportunities for improvement.
* To deliver appropriately detailed Risk Management activities for multiple project scopes and manage these concurrently.
* To assess the above Risk Management deliverables performance / output and to reporting and rectifying / escalating any variances or issues.
* To assist project or functional personnel in the familiarization and consistent application of Risk Management software tools and associated process.
* To facilitate Risk workshops and develop project Risk Registers which act as repositories for all risk related information.
* Communication of QHSE objectives and results providing accurate QHSE data with actionable improvement plans monitoring through to completion.
* Assess sites/contractor's strategies to reduce injuries, environmental accidents and other issues that may affect the safety of personnel.
* Generating QHSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
* Supporting service quality and root cause investigations.
* Plan, conduct and assist in compliance audits, self-audits and inspections.
* Participate in key customer quality reviews.
* Ensure all regulatory compliance and standards are met.
* Maintain comprehensive audit, response and action matrices.
* Testing of internal controls.
* Ensure all inspection and test plans are created, communicated, followed, and periodically reviewed
* Ensure inspection performance metrics are created, maintained and effective.
* Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts.
* Maintaining, updating and improving contractual records.
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
The facilities will consist of:
- A Gas Gathering System (GGS) composed of transportation pipelines for raw gas/condensate.
- A Gas Processing Plant (GPP) with a treatment capacity of 320 MMSCFD.
- A Gas Export System composed of transportation pipelines for dry gas and LPG to the delivery points.
- A Marine Terminal located for storing and exporting stabilized condensate.
GMP forms part of a larger Gas Growth Integrated Project (GGIP) in IRAQ which encompasses also:
- Associated Gas Upstream Project (AGUP) for the operations and production of field.
- Common Sea Water Supply Project CSSP) for the construction of a water treatment plant.
- Solar Power Generation Project (SPP) for the construction and operations of a solar plant.
DURATION / LOCATION
- Starting date: Dec 2022
- Duration : 6 months (Feed) + 35 months project execution
- Renewable: Annually
- Location: London (FEED)/Dubai (EPC)
- Status: Residential
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Relevant qualification for a Risk role (CIRM, CRISC etc.)
- Languages: English first language (French/Arabic would be an advantage)
- Professional experience of risk management, within a major project environment
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.