- Posted 03 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a QHSE Manager on a permanent basis in London at an independent operator.
This is to start in the new year and is a chance to develop at an independent operator.
Experience across both safety and environment is required.
Experience with the regulators/ Safety cases and quality management experience.
Advise and monitor ongoing QHSE functions for development activities including contractor selection, review of engineering deliverables, contractor procedures / plans.
* Manage the preparation and submission of permits and consents in respect of exploration, drilling, survey and operations activities.
* Advise and monitor ongoing QHSE development activities, including liaison with Health & Safety Executive, OPRED, BEIS and the NSTA to ensure compliance with UK Legislation and company Policy.
* Advise and monitor ongoing QHSE functions for exploration, survey and drilling activities including contractor selection, review of contractor procedures / plans.
* Conduct internal / external audits, technical / HS&E reviews, management reviews
* Ensure that BMS and SEMS are fully documented and maintained appropriately and provide advice to others on implementing systems and procedures.
* Supervision and direction of QHSE specialist consultants and contractors
* Occupational health and safety for staff, including risk assessments, health and safety training, etc
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.