Orion Group Life Sciences are currently recruiting 2 x QC Analytical Testing Analysts on behalf of our Multinational Pharmaceutical client based in Co. Meath on an initial 11-month contract (with potential to extend).
- Perform a variety of routine Analytical techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to Capillary Electrophoresis, UPLC, HPLC, GC, Wet Chemistry methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
- Drive the development of technical skills through coaching and motivate a high performing culture across the team.
- Foster a continuous improvement environment and bring strong problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development that supports Quality, EHS, L&D and continuous improvement.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- 1-3 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, particularly in relation to Capillary Electrophoresis, UPLC, HPLC or GC testing.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.