- Posted 13 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameVictoria Armitstead
We at Orion Group are currently recruiting a PV Helpdesk Analyst on behalf of one of our Multinational Pharmaceutical Clients in Maidenhead to work on a 12-month contract.
- Monitor PV.Systems Mailbox and PV.SystemsSupport Distribution List on a daily basis (including incremental ETL/PV Mart Refresh alerts).
- Support creation of Service Requests, Incidents, and Changes (TBD) in ServiceNow Portal in real time for all the queries received by PV Systems related to Safety Database (& PVQ) from different Business Functional Units.
- Manage the Safety Database (& PVQ) related Service Requests, Incidents, and Changes (TBD) in ServiceNow Portal by assigning to the right group/personnel and keeping them on track with regular updates by discussing either with PV Systems Sr Associate or PV Systems Head.
- Support the Management of PV Systems Trackers - Systems Requests, IQVIA and Change Control as per the internal standards ensuring they are always up to date. Communication to be done to all the impacted stakeholders.
- Monitor the receipt of Daily (PVQ-03), Weekly (PVQ-OI) and Monthly (PVQ-02, PVQ-04) PVQ (or Cognos) reports and ensure they are triggered to intended recipients. Also, notify PV Systems Sr Associate if observed otherwise.
- Support maintaining the backup of PV Systems Trackers, latest version of the Argus CBD and upload of Vendor Worklogs, User Access Request Forms to the SharePoint on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the assigned tasks are performed with high quality and consistency demonstrating great verbal and written communication skills while liaising with external case processing team, external service providers and any other internal stakeholders.
- Support the Head of PVRM Operations with preparations of presentations for Steering Committee meetings
- Bachelor's degree in science background
- Experience working with Incident and change management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suite of products
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.