- Posted 05 May 2022
- Contact NameKelsee Tedder
The Purchasing Analyst is a contract role supporting the company Projects Team and will be responsible for purchase requisition creation, purchase order tracking, and invoice resolution. The successful candidate will work closely with the facility engineers and construction superintendents to identify purchasing needs, with the AP team to address invoicing issues, and with the procurement team to provide all relevant purchasing information (quotations, account assignment, etc.) necessary to create Purchase Orders. The Purchasing Analyst must have experience working in SAP.
- Create Purchase Requisitions in SAP for wellsite facility equipment and pad construction activities
- Update details (vendor, PO number, estimated delivery, etc.) in purchase tracking database for Projects
- Modify Purchase Requisitions to reflect changes in coding, uplifts, etc.
- Monitor non-PO invoices, check coding, and direct to the correct approver
Essential Criteria & Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work full time in the US for anyone other than your current employer
- Must not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status)
- Must have experience working in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Desirable Criteria & Qualifications
- Bachelor's / Associate's Degree preferred
- Experience with OpenInvoice
- Oil & Gas industry experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.