- Posted 28 June 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
- Accountable for the entire project budget and contract. Coordinates all activities for the successful initiation, execution and close-out of the project within project schedule and contractual requirements. Oversees all coordination between Clients, Engineering, Sub Contractors and any other external or internal agency. Manages project to deliver gross margin.
Decision Making Authority
- Responsible for all management, commercial and technical decisions relating to the project. Consults with Project Sponsor or Project Director on major issues relating to the contract or Company relationship and implements recommendations for resolution.
- Supervises the entire project team of typically up to 75 personnel, including Project personnel, engineers, designers, Project Services and all third party contractors
- Experience of managing FEED and Detailed Design projects.
- Excellent understanding of contract terms & conditions.
- Knowledge of international equipment specifications and codes.
- Knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.
- Thorough knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures
- Excellent knowledge of planning and project controls
- Global work share experience.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.