- Posted 13 June 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameStevie Denoon
As Project Manager, you will
- Supporting the Business team in preparing proposals identifying the Scope of work and Project Execution Strategy, for estimating purposes and for presentation to customers.
- dealing with customers (internal and external) throughout the proposal and project execution stages.
- Providing leadership and management to ensure smooth project development and execution with careful management of changes to meet contract and project deliverables.
- Transitioning to the construction site, continuing with the project leadership through construction, also interfacing with Operations and the customer for successful and safe commissioning and start-up.
- Acting as the key interface with the clients with primary concern for the safe, on-budget, and on-schedule execution of projects.
- Degree qualified (engineering).
- excellent project management experience gained in an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Previous Air Separation, Hydrogen or similar project experience would be beneficial. A visible track record of successfully supporting or leading multi-discipline engineering design and construction projects to successful delivery.
- A transparent track record of supporting or leading multi-discipline engineering design and construction projects to successful delivery.
- A work ethic featuring determination, resourcefulness and resilience with the ability to lead under pressure.
- ability to understand & adapt leadership & communication.
- A willingness to undertake domestic and international business travel, including extended periods away from home
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.