Security Clearance: DV (Developed Vetting)
To deliver assigned projects to time, cost and quality, compliant with client processes. The role of the Project Manager may also include the applications of their skill sets within engineering programmes and projects in supporting the delivery of the client's mission. Project Managers will be expected to work in roles which require an awareness and compliance to the nuclear license conditions, which will be explained to all team members during the onboarding process.
- Deliver assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Lead, coach and develop a delivery team at a local level to deliver project objectives safely and securely.
- Deliver projects in a sustainable and safe manner.
- Management of project resources (people, money).
- Owning and reporting against the project baseline.
- As required, lead change through the established change processes.
- Lead, initiate and perform risk identification and subsequent actions.
- APMQ, PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification and/or experience.
- Candidates will have a strong background in delivering technical projects which may include being a chartered engineer/scientist themselves or have experience working with people who are.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.