- Posted 03 August 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Interface Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* New 2-slot manifold at drill center adjacent to existing Skua manifold and to the east of existing Heron pipeline system corridor.
* New production and wash water tie-ins to existing Heron 'A' and wash water lines.
* 500m umbilical jumper from Seagull Umbilical break-out.
* New 7km gas lift direct from ETAP using existing spare R16 riser.
* Refurbishment of existing production facilities
* Replacement of SIOPS/HIS valves
* Installation of new 6" gas lift line, associated valves & control instrumentation, and connection to existing riser
* Installation of new chemical injection equipment
* Modification to existing control and ESD systems
* Electrical modifications for new hardware
* Development and implementation of the Project Interface Management Plan
* Proactive identification of interfaces
* Efficient management of interfaces and to ensure that all parties have access to all required information from other parties in a timely manner.
* Avoid mismatch, rework or omissions in scopes of work executed by different interface parties and thereby minimise the potential for project schedule and cost exposure.
* Identify the roles and responsibilities of parties involved in interface management.
* Provide visibility and audibility of the quality and delivery of interface data through ongoing performance management.
* Manage the formal Interface Register
* Support the discipline project leads in facilitating interface meetings / check-ins
* Ensure key interface issues are visible, performance managed to closure and associated learning captured and implemented
* Escalate blocked issues to the Project Engineer for further support in the resolution
* Identification of risks and opportunities that may negatively/positively impact the project
* Development and implementation of Project Meeting Cadence; testing and identification of opportunities for simplification
* Support the development and implementation of the project communication plan
* Support the development and implementation of the Stakeholder Management Plan
* Support the Project Engineer in the Management of Change process
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering
* Extensive and demonstrated experience of delivering projects and understanding project management process and practices
* Brownfield delivery experience
* Strong, effective communication & organisational skills
* Personal attributes and behaviours suited for working in collaborative, multi-discipline teams to promote a "one team" performance
* Systematic and delivery focused, to drive safe, successful project delivery
* A bias for creative working - to help us drive continuous improvement and find innovative solutions to problems
* A growth mindset and confidence to bring a fresh perspective and challenge "the way we do things"
* Role based in [company's Aberdeen] offices, within company's flexible office/ home working guidance
* Limited travel requirements
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056345.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.