- Posted 30 April 2022
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer - Manufacturing, based in Aberdeen.
* Conceptual or theoretical activities related to translating users' needs into the definition of a system, its architecture and design through an iterative process that results in an effective operational system and demands an interdisciplinary approach.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function.
* Strong knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space. Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
* Communicates across direct organization.
* Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
* Connects the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions; works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business.
* Communicates across the function in area of expertise
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/053666.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.