- Posted 17 July 2022
- Salary PAYE
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Site based Grangemouth
Duration: 18 month project, candidates seeking staff position should also apply.
Salary/Pay rate - Competitive
- Working on this brownfield construction project and reporting to the Construction Manager you will attend all required safety training/inductions and ensure up to date.
- Implement company policies, plans and procedures for Health, Safety and Environment where applicable and coordinate engineering activities between client's Project Engineering manager and Site.
- Co-ordinates and follow-up the close-out of Technical Queries, Engineering Queries, Concession Requests, Non-conformities, Technical deviation Modifications Notices, Field Design and Control Engineering Date Sheets for engineering matters with Construction Superintendents, Contractors and Company Engineers.
- Ensures that engineering procedures are followed for the management of Technical and Engineering Queries.
- Ensures that all Field Design Modifications (FDM's) and Contract Engineering Data Sheets (CED's) are recorded and processed correctly and reviewed by Kent Engineering.
Qualifications and experience:
Minimum B.Sc. / B.Eng.
Minimum 10 years recent EPC experience in the oil & gas construction sector in a similar site-based project role. Must have recent experience of brownfield construction projects.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.