Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage a project portfolio which may comprise of concurrent maintenance, repairs and modifications on the Asset.
* Develop statements of requirements for owned activities with engineering support from Discipline Engineers.
* Management of Vendors to ensure deliverables are met.
* Define and agree scopes of work with support from Discipline Engineers and Vendors.
* Support the creation of work execution schedules with resourcing requirements.
* Attend the asset integrated planning meetings and ensure planning gate compliance for all owned activities.
* Develop project scope, cost estimate & schedule for every project prior to inclusion in the next budget cycle.
* Define and implement appropriate project controls to deliver management information necessary to achieve budgeted cost and schedule commitments.
* Facilitate pragmatic solutions for technical queries or challenges throughout each project lifecycle.
* Technical evaluation of Vendor quotations and proposals against the engineering deliverables.
* Review and co-ordination of relevant engineering documentation from conceptual design through to site commissioning.
* Performing Readiness Reviews for owned activities.
* Review and correct maintenance routines, job plans and system data (when required/identified) during work order planning stage.
* Adhere to and promote the company's 20 Principles and 7 Life Saving Rules to team, colleagues and external vendors.
Experience & Qualifications:
* HND or equivalent qualifications.
* Able to demonstrate continuing personal and professional development.
* Proven track record of working with Vendors and improving Vendor performance in delivering large and complex maintenance work scopes
* Proven track record in identifying opportunities for reducing engineering costs.
* Experience in monitoring Vendor Engineering delivery performance.
* Experience in planning & scheduling large complex maintenance, repair and minor modification scopes within the offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
* Working knowledge of Maximo.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/069044.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.