- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* The Project Engineer will be part of a team tasked with the delivery of Opex and Capex project scopes through all project stages (Appraisal to Execution) within the Asset.
* This role will be expected to apply common tools and techniques across project scopes.
* Onshore role Helpful if individual is able to travel offshore to visit locations.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065394.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.