We have a current opportunity for a subsea focused Project Engineer on a contract basis in Azerbaijan.
- the rotation is 5 weeks on, 3 weeks off with flights paid - you work an alternate 7 day/6 day week (every second Sunday off) to maximise the days paid whilst in country
- accommodation is covered.
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Onshore fabrication methods and practices
- Subsea construction techniques (diver and diver less), equipment and methods (including estimation and planning of construction and IRM activities)
- Rigging and sea fastening design, equipment and methods (including any legislative and regulatory requirements)
- Basic vessel motion response theory
- Fabrication and construction contracting methods
What are we looking for?
- Previous Subsea IRM and Construction experience in a similar role is essential
- It is desirable for candidates to be Degree qualified in an engineering discipline; however demonstrable industry experience is equally valid
Ability to function within a team across multiple projects
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.