Location: Lake County, IL or Irvine, CA (Hybrid)
Contract Length: 6 months (possible extension or FTE)
Pay Rate: $37 - $42
The Project Coordinator works cross-functionally a subject matter expert for the Clinical Development Advisory Board across all TAs and Innovation group. In addition, you are responsible to project manage the Advisory Boards end to end activities and ensuring the process efficiency involving Medical, Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance teams, while conforming with company policies and procedures for external expert engagement.
The Project Coordinator is expected to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources in order to proactively identify trends and/or issues that may occur within contracting, payments and any activities related to Advisory Boards with responsibilities for proper evaluation and interpretation of contractual terms and conditions.
Individual must be a skilled financial analyst with a good business sense in order to make recommendations based on analysis.
- Advisory Boards: Enable best practices and SOP conformance. Incorporate best practices and insights to help develop high-quality jobs. Ensure jobs adhere to company policies and Business Services Group and Central Consultancy Group relevant guidance. You will also ensure that all SOP requirements are met.
- Investigator Meeting coordination with internal stakeholders, external attendees and event planning functions
- Payment Management for Advisory Boards: Directly interact with HCP and KOLs to facilitate review and resolution of contracts and payment issues within a timely manner.
- Maintaining procedural documentation and payment tracking logs as required by changes in internal policies and business practices.
- Utilizing multiple financial and reporting systems to consolidate information from multiple sources for creation of basic and ad hoc reports as well as researching data issues.
- Provide solutions and recommendations to management for process improvements.
- External Engagement Expert: support projects related to KOLs and HCPs continuous improvements.
- Process improvements
- Quarterly Functional meeting planning support for ACE (Aesthetic Clinical …) meeting and other functional meeting planning
- Support with purchase orders for functional group
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare regulations environment.
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and due dates, and shifting priorities, under tight timeframes.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Moderate to Advanced Microsoft Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years of experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.