- Posted 22 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Project Controls Manager on a contract basis (OUTSIDE OF IR35). The position will be based in Buckinghamshire
We welcome interest and applications from experienced Senior Project Control specialists who can offer the following expertise and capabilities across a Scope of Services for specifically assigned projects.
- Establish systems, processes, and reporting to support the successful management and integration of the scope, cost / schedule definition, and execution of the approved plan for the project.
- Coordinate contractual requirements for project controls on assigned projects, including change control, technical and financial forecasting, AP/AR invoicing and payments, cash flow prediction, multicurrency reconciliation, internal and external reporting.
- Administer project control meetings with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Review of risk analysis on contracts.
- Organise preparation and maintenance of project time schedules.
- Liaison with Finance and Accounting functions to support management and statutory accounting reporting, forecasting and reconciliation processes.
- Support on decision making for the Project Manager and project team, providing scenarios and simulations as necessary.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.