- Posted 27 May 2022
- LocationGemeente Den Haag
- Contact NameSharina Tedja
We have a current opportunity for a Project Controls Manager on a contract basis. The position will be based in Den Haag. For further information about this position please apply.
As the Senior PMO you will take full ownership of the projects you are assigned to by providing the required PMO guidance and resources throughout the project Lifecyle: Focus on the process and activity of planning: organising, motivating, and controlling project controls resource and procedures to achieve specific goals supporting the business strategy.
- Co-create improvement roadmaps with local project teams and coach them in enhancing project management capabilities and consistent use of our standards
- Collaborate with Program Leads by proactively using our standards, processes and ways of working in order to drive the right conversations and decision making, in line with our governance model
- Engage with the required functions and/or subject matter experts to ensure their input is provided on time with the expected quality
- Review and challenge approaches and key interfaces within projects (business and asset) and work with the project teams to develop plans to address them
- Refine and drive improvements towards an overall world-class Integration Framework which aims at executing APM Terminals' projects with clear processes, transparent decisions, strong documentation and effective best practice deployment
- Propose and execute a project management tools refinement plan and a structured learning process and repository
- Ensure that elements of the Integration Framework are aligned and integrated with other relevant Terminals processes
- Assist and/or lead internal transformational projects
- Project delivery experience (~10 years) across multiple medium-size or large capital infrastructure projects
- Good working knowledge of project controls (preferably estimating and/or cost engineering)
- Good working knowledge of project management in capital intensive/infrastructure projects
- Experience in improving, embedding project management standards and tools
- Excellent communicator, able to influence without hierarchical power
- Ability to coach and advise at different levels in the organization to effectively incorporate, and improve project management/project controls standards
- Excellent English written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills. Other languages are a plus.
- Able to work and adapt to changes and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to take initiative and produce results
- Humble and willing to be open to learn
- Traveling will be required (~25%)
Ideally we are looking for a candidate living in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this role please contact Sharina Tedja on 06-12 220 369 or email email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.