Production Technologist needed * up to £600 * London* 6-month contract.
- Are you highly experience Production Technologist looking for an exciting opportunity?
- Do you Strong knowledge and application of production technology/engineering in both oil and gas reservoirs?
- Do you have previous experience working with Prosper, GAP, and other analytical methods?
If so, keep on reading!
I am looking for an experienced and highly skilled Production Technologist to join my client's team. The Production Technologist will work closely with the Jubilee Subsurface team to evaluate various long-term resource adding opportunities for our organization. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accelerated infill drilling: Provide production technology input to assess the feasibility and potential benefits of accelerated infill drilling in our operations.
- Subsea tie-back potential: Conduct evaluations of known development areas and near-field exploration potential for subsea tie-back projects
- Facilities expansion/debottlenecking: Provide analysis and recommendations to address gathering network constraints and optimize our facilities to support future projects.
- Asset well planning and production operations support: Assist in the planning and execution of well operations and provide production engineering support as needed.
- Development screening: Support the evaluation of multiple growth opportunities for the Jubilee Field as part of the Next Phase of Growth Project, providing production technology inputs and analysis.
- Long-term production chokes review: Review long-term production chokes and identify potential solutions to optimize production levels.
- Previous experience working with Prosper, GAP, and other analytical methods.
- Strong knowledge and application of production technology/engineering in both oil and gas reservoirs.
- A strong personal commitment to Health, Safety & Environmental Performance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with client and contractor personnel.
- The ability to work proactively and independently.
To be considered for this assignment you should be based in the UK or have the right work in the UK independently.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role, we want to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.