- Posted 17 June 2022
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a Production Optimization Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Mexico. For further information about this position please apply.
- Evaluating feasibility of production optimization interventions.
- Preparing well programs.
- Following up operations at rig site and provide on-site supervision as required.
- Preparing final reports on all well testing, completion and workover.
- Providing detailed cost analysis during the planning phase, execution, and post job.
- Supporting preparation of requisitions to order necessary materials and services for well testing, completions and workover.
- Providing assistance in tender evaluation, and supplier and service company selection.
- Preparing regulator's forms related to well testing, completion and Workover.
- Maintain files of contractors' equipment and procedures to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Ensuring well testing, completion and Workover procedures compliance with government regulations.
- Liaising with reservoir and production departments in preparation of procedures.
Skills and requirements:
- Sand control
- Matrix Stimulation
- Gas - Water Shut Off
- Completion & Workover activity
- Rigless activities
- Well Testing
- Previous experience in the same position
- Recognized throughout the company and industry as a technical expert
- Relevant Masters Degree
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.