Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Production, Metering & Allocations Team Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage and lead the metering engineering capability to ensure efficient delivery of all aspects of metering and allocations ensuring alignment with the industry best practices.
* Manage the hydrocarbon accounting position which covers the internal production reporting and assurance processes (daily, weekly and monthly) for ex platform and sales volumes.
* Provide analysis of emissions and impact of carbon within the Hydrocarbon Accounting Framework.
* Report on all allocation and production reporting issues.
* Reporting on metering management activity performance.
* Management of Company metering budget, service contracts and contracting companies who provide the service.
* Interfacing with the relevant external regulatory bodies associated with the regulation of custody transfer and environmental metering.
* Monitor practices and procedures through a program of metering and allocation audits and issue reports as necessary.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree qualified or equivalent/ alternatively demonstrable operational experience in similar role. Offshore operations experience desirable.
* Successful experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplined hydrocarbon measurement and allocation team.
* Knowledge of current and developing metering, control and allocation systems and instrument protocols.
* Knowledge of industry standards relating to metering (fiscal, allocation and environmental) instrumentation and controls.
* Sound understanding of hydrocarbon measurement and accounting methods, procedures, industry technology trends, developments and challenges, including multi-phase metering.
* Demonstrated skills in building and managing effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders (internal & external) at all organisational levels.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/065290.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.