- Posted 20 July 2022
- Salary medical insurance
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
Orion Group Lifesciences are delighted to exclusively partner with a leading supplier of Process Equipment & Engineering Solutions for the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Semi-Conductor, Food & Beverage Industries.
Exciting opportunity available for a Product Specialist Ireland - Valve & Actuation on a permanent basis.
Based on site Cork headquarters but will also be on the road frequently.
Duties of the role include:
- Grow Sales across in the Irish market based on products assigned.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers at all levels to ensure optimum customer satisfaction & problem solving.
- Calls based on Quote Follow up, Key Accounts list & Strategic planning tools
- Hit Product Sales Targets.
- Work as a team with both other product specialists in the field & with supporting internal team.
- Manage Supplier Relationships.
- Become Technically Proficient on Products through Internal training programs & Factory visits as necessary.
- Identify emerging trends, develop new product opportunities to increase company market
- Work on the buying and marketing strategy development with customer satisfaction and ecommerce as its focus.
- Deliver customer trade shows and product events.
- Ability to provide technical support to customers and present potential applications of range
Ideally the candidate would possess the following
- Proven track record in Business Development / Sales role selling to related industries.
- Qualification in Technical Mech, Process, Instrumentation would be an advantage.
- Experience in a Technical sales role, particularly Process, Mechanical or Instrumentation
- Relevant Industry experience with process equipment, i.e. Valve & Actuation (Ball, Butterfly,
- Diaphragm type, etc.).
- Full clean driving license.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to close the full sales cycle from lead identification / generation to winning the business.
- Develop customer relationships with key influencers and decision makers at all levels.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage your diary effectively and work, autonomously
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Resilient, resourceful with a solutions mind-set.
- Proactive, flexible and results focused.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to relate to the people at all levels throughout the company.
- Honest, ethical with high performance standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive and confident attitude.
- Strategic planning to penetrate accounts.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.