Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Procurement Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Place and follow-up on POs.
* Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
* Manage problems and schedule changes.
* Update ERP (Oracle)
* Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
* Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
* Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete, and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069221.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.