- Posted 27 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
we have a current opportunity for a Process Systems Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
* Develop and manage the projects P&ID's, Cause & Effect Matrix, critical safety tables and operating procedures/training manuals. Ensure thorough review of P&ID's developed by external companies/suppliers and ensure good management of change is followed.
* Participate in the hazard review process and help to close actions
* Work with other Engineering disciplines to coordinate functional issues involving plant reliability, operability and maintenance
* Provide input into the plant design by reviewing the 3D piping model and overall facility Plot Plan.
* Participate in the DCS (Distributed Control System) staging (SAT, Software Acceptance Test) and field validation.
* Potentially participate in field-commissioning activities including Operational Readiness Inspections (ORI).
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.