- Posted 20 July 2022
- Salary PAYE
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Location - Grangemouth
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to QHSE and Projects departments to ensure site modification work is completed with maximum safety and minimum environmental impact.
- Develop Design studies for modifications and Capital expenditure projects.
- Ensure there has been adequate consideration given to process engineering and safety aspects in all work performed.
- Provide technical input to support the production department in the manufacture of products at optimum quality and efficiency, maximum safety and minimum environmental impact.
- Provide specialist support for site safety analyses, including risk assessment, HAZOP studies, LOPA, DSEAR assessment and SRS development.
- Provide support to carry out feasibility studies, Basic Design or FEED by developing technical solutions, ensuring adequate consideration has been given to process engineering and safety aspects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Chemical/Process Engineering Degree ideally with a minimum of 3 years experience within a top tier COMAH facility. Experience of health and safety analysis techniques (HAZOP, LOPA) preferred.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.