For a major operator to work client side in an EPCs office, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Process Engineer.
This is for an onshore gas project and is likely to be 1 - 2 years work in London before given the option of following the project.
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for leading process engineering activities, providing technical expertise, and contributing to the continuous improvement of our operations.
- Be involved in all process design aspects of CPF oil treatments, water treatment, utility sizing, as well as well pads design
- Provide support to the contractors in the value engineering exercise. Promote alternatives design to reduce costs, works and schedule.
- review and comment on the process engineering documents. Liaise with other engineering specialists and entity as required; ensure plant process engineering consistency, constructability, operability, and flexibility.
- Assist the process and flow assurance lead to formalise, get validation and approval of the proposed derogations. Be involved in activities regarding design aspects.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and improvement to enhance efficiency and reduce operational costs.
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field; Chartered status preferred (not critical).
Experience working client side before strongly preferred.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.