Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Process Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for the delivery of process engineering solutions, in accordance with asset priorities and schedules, through to close out.
* Provide engineering support to other disciplines in the execution of work within agreed timelines.
* Propose, develop and maintain discipline standards, templates and tools to improve quality and cost-effectiveness.
* Report on progress, setbacks, opportunities and risks, concerns and anomalies to the Operations Superintendent and Asset Manager.
* Liaises with the client, authorities and verification bodies as required.
* Providing assistance and advice as required to efficiently execute modifications and non-routine operations, including attendance at HAZOP's/HAZID's and safety Reviews.
Experience & Qualifications:
* A Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering Degree.
* Necessary certification for offshore travel essential.
* Demonstrable experience in an operational process environment, preferable within the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.
* Ability to investigate and interpret data.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/067456.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.