Job Title - Principal Process Engineer
* Provide Process Engineering Expertise
* Provide input to development process studies
* Define process requirements for technical scopes related to modifications on the contract.
* Originating and checking and delegation for approval of process engineering design deliverables including but not limited to; P&IDs, calculation, datasheets, line lists to enable development of deliverables used in the project, offshore workpacks and in the supply chain
* Provide support to HAZOPs/HAZID's and other technical reviews as required
* Provide support to the Lead Process Engineer, Engineering manager, Project manager and the delivery team
* Provide technical expertise to the contract
* Resolve process related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
* Adhere to procedures to assure technical integrity of process designs
* Provide support for interdiscipline considerations through attendance at required design reviews and undertaking inter discipline checking
* Maintain own knowledge and understanding to meet competence requirememts of Principal Process Engineer
* Provide feedback on lessons learnt to aid in continuous improvement
* Utilise software tools in design development and checking as required (eg Hisys)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.