We have an urgent opportunity for Principal Frac Engineer position.
Below details for reference:
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent (with Master's degree much preferred.)
- With minimum 12 years of experience in Production Engineering within Oil and Gas field, with extensive experience in design, execute, and optimize various frac treatments.
- Knowledge and experience in well & reservoir management, production operations and completion procedures. Exposure and experience in tight gas reservoir is a plus.
- Good understanding and management in providing guidance and thoughts on Frac jobs design and implementations.
- Work closely with Reservoir Engineers and Geologists to maximize the value of assigned assets, and Coach, mentor early career professionals
- Strong management, planning, organization, communication, technical skills, and working with multi disciplinary teams.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office, software & technical program. Well verse in PETEX IPM tools is an advantage.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.