Power Marketing Executive
- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary US$105000 - US$120000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy
- Contact NameNikki Howieson
We have a current opportunity for a Power Marketing Executive on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Houston, TX or San Francisco, CA.
- Monitor and forecast power price trends for various US energy markets.
- Gather and analyze data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions to inform 's offtake strategy.
- Devise and build tools for collecting and analyzing market data using statistical software.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports. Present results to management.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing and origination strategies.
- Support responses to RFPs and marketing presentations to customers.
- Review offtake contracts and support negotiations.
- Support offtake viability of projects (revenues optimization and risks mitigation)
- Market strategy, planning and execution in accordance with 's strategy
- Strong math, data analytics and financial analysis skills.
- Critical thinking skills. Power Marketing Associate must assess all available information and use it to present results and recommendations to support 's offtake strategy.
- Detail oriented and ability to conduct precise data analysis.
- Initiative and ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
Education: Bachelor or master's degree
Minimum 2 years of professional experience with previous position in the energy industry preferred.
Location: Houston. TX or San Francisco, CA"
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.