* Lead technical discussions and recommendations on polyolefins products for new projects and ventures.
* Develop preferred licensor guidelines for polyolefins products.
* Support the domestic joint ventures department for in-Kingdom and out-of-Kingdom projects.
* Provide due diligence support for evaluation and appraisal of manufacturing assets in the operation, maintenance, and reliability areas. Conduct performance reviews of the company's polyolefins operations.
* Assess new and emerging polyolefins technologies, and support technology research and development.
* Act as a bridge for communications between refineries and Corporate Planning on technical and technology related aspects of polyolefins production and selection, both for refinery and cracker operations.
* Provide high level engineering expertise in the resolution
* Ability to manage change and the ability to introduce and support new programs
* Embracing the challenges and being adaptable
* Adapting to our client's corporate culture, as well as that of the region
* Interfacing credibly with and influencing senior management
* Taking quick action in a large corporate bureaucratic and political environment
* Drawing on experience and the collective knowledge of the team to make sound decisions under pressure and within corporate guidelines
* Ability to work in a consultative role, without direct reports, where influencing skills become crucial to ensure job success
Extensive experience in the petrochemicals industry with a recent focus on polyolefins manufacturing and technical support
Deep experience in the petrochemicals industry, with significant knowledge in polyolefins technology management. Must be knowledgeable of available technologies for polyolefins manufacturing for multiple different products, and have a general market and commercial understanding of polyolefins and their derivatives in downstream products and industries
Strong knowledge and technical capabilities in understanding polyolefins processes
Prior leadership positions in polyolefins manufacturing and technology management in the development and execution of growth strategies