- Posted 12 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have opportunities for several Planning Engineer on a 12 month + contract basis. The positions will be based in Surrey.
These projects are in Offshore UK wind programme .
- Responsible for providing project leaders with insightful schedule analysis to facilitate decision making processes
- Working with project leaders and workstream leaders in analysis of opportunities to accelerate project schedules, and in proposing appropriate courses of action.
It is not critical to have prior wind experience but general offshore engineering background is required:
- 10+ years' experience developing integrated plans on multi-disciplinary large scale offshore projects
- Solid, broad-based project experience in the concept development, selection, design and/or construction phases of projects with an excellent track record of delivery.
- Self-motivation and a high level of individual initiative and self-reliance are required.
- High level of competence in use of Primavera P6
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.