- Posted 14 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Planner on a contract basis. The position will be based in Surrey. For further information about this position please apply.
Candidate will require a sound understanding of project scheduling techniques, WBS and CBS structuring methodology, and earned value measurement techniques. Reporting to PCM and Planning Manager but will work closely with lead Planner and Planning team proactively to maintain reporting package.
Main responsibilities and activities include:
- Able to create database in Access to create effective progress measurement system, Earned value reports.
- Develop and Maintain robust earned value measurement systems to ensure credible control throughout the project.
- Collection of information / production of weekly/monthly Status Reports for Project Managers.
- Create dashboards to report different KPIs.
- Production of progress, productive curves and earned value reporting.
- Preparing ad hoc progress reports to facilitate effective controls within Engineering.
- Provide statistical data for management reviews.
- Assist project team in development of action plans to avoid / minimise cost / schedule overruns.
- Primavera P6 experience
- EPC (EP is key) experience
- Sound knowledge for Access, Excel and other database management tools
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.