- Posted 06 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameCameron Lisle
Orion Group are sourcing a Planner on behalf of our client, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services, on a permanent basis in Aberdeen.
The Planner will join the Planning Team within the Project Management Departments and support the delivery of projects globally. The ideal candidate will have previous Planning experience with the motivation and desire to develop a long-term career within an organisation willing to support career development.
- Provide transport & installation planning
- Provide planning support as required by other departments (project, tendering and operations)
- Represent the company in planning matters with clients
- Report to the Manager Planning Department
- Set up and maintain master schedules and offshore schedules
- Provide target planning to support performance measurement
- Setting up of progress monitoring and forecasting systems to suit clients' requirements
- Prepare as built, hind castings and norms
- Manage data for planning purposes
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum HTS (BSc.) level
- Some experience within a planning function.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Experienced planning software user (preferably Primavera P6)
- Team player, accurate, flexible and pro-active mindset
- An analytical approach, technical affinity
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written. (Dutch advantageous)
- Eager to learn
- Prepared to team up with colleagues and help professionalizing the Planning Department
- Willing to go offshore
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please call Cameron Lisle on 07701381227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.