- Posted 22 June 2022
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Planner., based in Aberdeen.
* Proactively gather and screen data and information on all Operations related activities, in liaison with the Production Superintendent, Maintenance Superintendent and Engineering, so that all required information is available to draw up the integrated activity planning.
* Formulate the process flow and planning framework and draw up the integrated activity plan, in line with timelines and available internal and external resources, including personnel, logistics, equipment and budget, and establish priorities for the activities in cooperation with the departments involved, in order to set a clear planning for other departments.
* Keep abreast of developments in own discipline and evaluate the use of current and emerging techniques and methods. Initiate and identify opportunities for improvement and implement it after approval of the Operations Manager, in order to improve the integrated activity planning process, according to CEU NL specification, quality standards and best practices.
* Ensure the administration of the integrated activity plan, process and other relevant information, in line with operating procedures and system (SAP), to ensure the availability of accurate information for relevant parties and to comply with legislation and HSEQ standards.
* Advisory role in Operations planning, in line with delivery time and conditions. Support the Operations Team on request in the (detailed) work planning activities, in order to improve the planning process and outcomes.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree, Planning & Logistics
* Relevant planning process experience
* Good organizational, interpersonal, communication, coaching and influencing skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/054843.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.