Pipeline Group Package Lead/Manager
Location - Glasgow
Competitive salary, benefits and car allowance
Due to increasing client projects our client is recruiting a Pipeline Group (PG) Package Lead or Manager (dependant on relevant experience) to work in their Glasgow office. Reasonable planned travel, within the UK and overseas, will be required.
Applicants must have demonstrable experience of pipelines gained within the Energy Industry (for example Fabrication or Engineering).
The role is part of the delivery team for the tender / project within company and is the focal point within Pipeline Group for the Tender/Project Lead or Manager. The Package Lead / Manager is responsible for the completion of the work related to the PG scope within the targets of safety, production, man hours, schedule and cost. Also, to work with tender teams to identify and quantify risks at the bidding stage, thereafter managing performance and risk throughout the project life cycle.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Engineer Degree and/or established role relevant experience.
- Recognised Project Management training and/or established role relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to compile and deliver report.
- Builds and maintains strong collaborative relationships at all levels across a multicultural global environment.
- Demonstrates credibility and professionalism, with the ability to influence to ensure all processes are fully understood and adhered to by participating project members.
- Pro-active with a solutions-based approach, will communicate constraints which may impact programme or budget.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Pro-active planning and organising skills, able to identify and effectively prioritise workload and successfully meet multiple, often competing deadlines.
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership to deliver workload unsupervised while flexible to support wider team activities
- Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to efficiency and costs.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.