Our client are looking for experienced professionals to join us in the Upstream Development Strategy and Reserves Department within Petroleum Engineering, based in the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center in Saudi Arabia.
Our client manage one of the world's largest portfolios of on-shore and off-shore oil and gas fields, and we provide opportunities to conduct pioneering studies, introduce new technologies and propose innovative development solutions.
The Department has three divisions (Reserves Assessment, Upstream Development Strategy and Production Planning) and provides high level technical support to Upstream Management.
* The successful candidate should hold a bachelor degree in petroleum engineering, and a master degree in petroleum engineering or related disciplines. A PhD or additional exposure/training in business, economics or finance, is also beneficial
* Extensive experience gained through working for reputable oil and gas consulting and/or E&P companies
* Supplemental experience in reservoir engineering, especially technical principles for developing long-term oil & gas reservoir depletion plans, economics evaluations, and key performance measures and benchmarking in E&P industry
* You should have critical technical expertise within one area, but also exhibit managerial acumen and exceptional communication skills (including experience in presenting to executive management and effectively leading multi-disciplinary teams)
* You need to have a solid foundation in subsurface evaluations and good familiarity with the full range of upstream activities, from exploration through reservoir management, drilling and completion operations, basic surface facilities design, cost estimation and production operations
* You must have a knowledge in oil/gas field development plans, production portfolios, field appraisals, and petroleum/applied economics
* You should have significant exposure to economic evaluations and decision analysis
Duties & Responsibilities
* You will be expected to be able to perform the following:
* Lead and guide work processes for one of the divisions, and may also have significant liaison responsibilities with other departments within exploration, petroleum Engineering & Development, engineering services, marketing, finance and corporate planning
* Represent client in external technical conferences, symposiums, and forums
* Training and mentoring of younger professional staff