- Posted 24 August 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Personnel Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Track and forecast personnel for ongoing and upcoming operations including up manning and crew changes
* Receive callouts from client
* Manage helicopter, flights & hotels required for field staff
* Liaise with client logistics for planning check in's / crew changes
* Liaise with crew supv for crew changes
* Inform employees of offshore travel
* Manage and track VISA's for field staff
* Manage and track training requirements for field staff
* Ordering and tracking PPE
* SAP/Ariba req for offshore survival courses/medicals booking
* Ariba PR for and GR for above
* Processing of timesheets
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056129.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.