913482 - Payroll Administrator
Our client is Scotland's largest independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Payroll Administrator, based in Elgin, Moray.
- Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to provide additional support within our busy payroll team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly payrolls.
- The role is to work closely with managers and other administrators, focusing on the processing of clients payroll information and submission of data to H M Revenue & Customs and other authorised bodies.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be educated to higher level (or equivalent) with a BTEC Payroll qualification (or equivalent) being advantageous, but not essential.
- Previous experience of end to end payroll processing
- Experience of auto enrolment administration
- Good working knowledge of the current payroll legislation as compliance with statutory regulations is key
- Experience of completing PAYE, NIC, SSP and SMP calculations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues and all levels.
- Ability and interest in understanding the client's needs
- Experience of resolving client & employee discrepancies/queries
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 913482.