- Posted 07 June 2022
- LocationHigh Wycombe
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameAngela Henderson
Part-time Online Publishing Co-Ordinator
Location - High Wycombe
Rate - £11.00 per hour
Flexible working week - 16 hours
Our client, a successful and expanding technical support business is seeking to appoint a part-time Online Publishing Co-Ordinator to join their technical publishing team in High Wycombe.
Ideal candidate will be a confident, efficient, 'can do' person with customer service or sales administration experience to support our client's online bookshop operations.
Required to deliver excellent customer service by fulfilling online bookshop orders promptly, by responding to sales enquiries, maintaining product data and sales information, and moving of stock.
* Processing and fulfilling orders for technical publications in printed and electronic formats
* Responding promptly to customer enquiries
* Coordinating reprint deliveries
* Preparing accurate product information for the website
* Sourcing publications from other publishers
* Updating sales reports
* Coordinating reprint deliveries and maintaining stock
* Maintaining contact information and sales data
* Identifying and helping to implement improvements for the online shop and our admin
* Experience in customer care, with IT skills in Word, Excel, database entry / maintenance and
* Good attention to detail
* Good written / spoken English and communication skills
* Confident manner with customers (especially phone / email)
* Physically fit and able to lift and move boxes of books / publications
* Well-organized, resourceful with a can-do attitude.
* Min 1 year's customer service/administrative experience
* Working 16 hours per week including Monday mornings
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.