- Posted 13 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Please note: Candidates must be based / eligible to work in the UK.
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of P&A Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for reviewing existing wells and developing P&A strategies/Well programmes for several platform wells.
* Responsible for reviewing existing and developing Intervention P&A Programmes.
* Responsible for producing Time & Cost Estimates for forthcoming P&A work.
* Responsible for ensuring Risk Assessments and Management System documentation is in place.
* Assisting with Interface Management for internal and external stakeholders.
* Assisting with all aspects of third-party Rig Audit and Acceptance.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Valid IWCF Well Control Level 4 (or equivalent) qualification
* Valid Offshore Survival
* Valid UK Medical
* UKCS Platform P&A experience
* Open Water P&A experience also advantageous
* Well view experience preferred but not essential
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055044.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.