- Posted 09 May 2022
- Contact NameAndrew McNair
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Operations Subsea Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and company HSEQ procedures
* Support company in the delivery of safe and cost-effective subsea projects, decommissioning and inspection, repair and maintenance campaigns including annual subsea and pipelines inspection.
* Deliver safe and efficient execution of assigned subsea projects
* Develops subsea operations work packs for assigned subsea operations projects
* Manages vendors within assigned projects
* Complies with risk management processes
* Ensures regulatory permits and consents are obtained in a timely manner
* Defines marine assurance requirements
* Co-ordinate onshore operations of diving and ROV vessel campaigns for construction, decommissioning, inspection and the preventive and remedial maintenance of subsea facilities and structures
* Provide input into work priorities with regards to offshore vessel campaigns and the management of the day to day vessel schedule
* Develop Cost Time and Resource's (CTR's) for assigned projects
* Manage the interface between vessel and across onshore stakeholders
* Provides input to annual budget and planning processes
* Ensure good relationships with external stakeholders
* Implement standardised management reporting processes in accordance best practice
* Mobilise offshore during subsea campaigns as Company technical representative
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager
Experience & Qualifications:
* In depth knowledge and familiarity with current UKCS legislative framework is required
* Extensive UKCS diving support vessel operational background as barge/field engineer, client technical or diving representative
* Strong technical background within subsea production/control system intervention and extensive operational work pack development experience.
* Contract management experience also required
* Participation within multi-discipline Safety Reviews, including HAZID / HAZOP / HIRA
* Contribute/review/assist for Project/Activity deliverable documents and deviations to standards and standard practices
* Provides input into the investigation of vessel and related systems' failures
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054538.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.