- Posted 26 May 2022
- Salarymedical insurance,pension,22 days holiday
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameJohn Kelleher
Orion Group Lifesciences are delighted to exclusively partner with a leading international manufacturer based in Cork, Ireland.
We have a current opportunity for Operations and Projects Manager on a 12-month, fixed-term contract.
The Cork based Supply Point is a Centre of Excellence and is a major supplier of Bulk Product to other plants within the network.
If you have experience in a project management, supply chain or related discipline and are familiar with a FMCG environment within the manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry, this may be the opportunity for you.
Outline of the Role: Responsibilities
- Lead and implement key projects - secure supply.
- Lead cross functional project teams.
- Drive project management practices such as planning, execution, risk management, etc.
- Monitor project performance, risks tracking and change requests.
- Deliver projects and key project milestones
- Ensure link with external partners, project execution.
- Relationship and stakeholder management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Level 8 Bachelor's Degree in a Business discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in project management or a related field such as supply chain, research and development or procurement.
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Background in FMCG, manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
- Experience using systems with a strong project culture such as IT / Automation.
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
- Proven organisational and planning abilities.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.