- Posted 20 June 2022
- Contact NameAndrew McNair
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Onshore Wells HSE Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* In association with the Wells H&S Manager develops the asset annual HSE Plan and associated leading and lagging indicators appropriate to the prevailing risk profile and long-term objectives of the wells team.
* Actively supporting regulatory inspection programme acting as focal point for Regulatory inspections as required.
* Supports the wells team in developing a comprehensive risk register to ensure a robust demonstration of ALARP.
* Ensures company procedures are in place and maintained to allow all relevant legislation to be complied with and ensures offshore are kept appraised of any changes.
* Supports implementation of pragmatic risk management solutions to deliver safe and efficient operations.
* Ensures supporting disciplines and resources deliver key products (audits, permits, studies, training, etc); as agreed in the annual HSE activity plan.
* Supports assets with Synergi / COMET providing coaching as required and lead investigations when requested.
* Monitoring quality and accuracy of incident investigations, actions and close out, reviewing asset HSE performance, identifying trends and proposing solutions.
* Provides a focal point for communication with the offshore HSE advisers and the onshore contractor community.
* Attends the rigs on a regular basis in support of regulatory inspections, investigations, audits or as required by the wells team in support of HSES deliverables. May be required to mobilise at short notice in support operations, this may include the need for weekend working
* Lead / participate in audits and liaise with the Assurance Team to ensure delivery of the audit programmes.
* Participate in emergency response support as required.
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant degree qualified HSE professional with extensive UKCS on / offshore industry experience in the role.
* A corporate member of a professional body which requires ongoing CPD
* Must hold the UK required offshore certification
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference:
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.